TCS panel 1 :
- Tell me about urself.
- What are the data types in c programming?
- What do you know about type conversion?
- Difference between structures and unions.
- What are Arrays?
- Difference between Lists and Tuples.
- what is recursion, say some advantages and disadvantages?
- How to Swap two numbers without a third variable?
- How you overcome covid-19 pandemic.
- What do you hear about the latest news about TCS company?
- I have trouble now who should I hire you or CSE.
- Why TCS?
- Where do you see yourself next 5 years?
- Do you know 1 year bond with TCS?
- Are you comfortable nightshifts and relocations.
- Any backlogs?
TCS Panel 2 :
- The main difference between AI and ML.
- Explain briefly about your project.
- What are the Normalisation forms?
- Difference between method overloading and method overriding.
- Different types of keys used in DBMS.
- Have you used any online platform for coding and what is your position in it?
- Write a program on Factorial using recursion.
- Two things you hate about the IT industry?
- What is your weakness and how you overcome those?
- If I reject your form the hiring process and what is your next plan?
- If I advise you to work on a project that you are not interested in. How you handle this situation?
- Tell me about your family background.
- What do you know about TCS?
- Are you willing to work night shifts?
- Products on TCS?
- Any questions for us?
If you are willing to apply for other companies using your nqt score, then you use this link: how to apply for other companies using TCS nqt score
- What are the hardest questions asked in TCS NQT interviews 2021?
1. Sorting programs for an electronics student
2. Core subjects like communication for an electronics student
- Why one should choose Zerodha over Upstox | Best stock brokers in India
- Amazon Latest Job openings 2021 for SDE2 role | Software Developer jobs Amazon
- Latest job openings in New Delhi | WAPCOS Site Engineer job 2021
- ZOHO off campus 2021 batch recruitment drive
- How to clear Accenture interview 2021 | Accenture Interview process and Questions for all branches
This post was last modified on December 7, 2020 8:13 pm