X

PUBG mobile launch date in India not confirmed yet

pubg mobile launch date in India not confirmed

PUBG launch in India not confirmed by the government

As we all know that PUBG mobile was banned by the Indian government in September 2020. We also know that PUBG will be again in India this year. But the sources have not yet confirmed the PUBG launch date in India.

According to the sources, there was no formal discussion taken place between PUBG and the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology(MeitY).

An RTI filed asking MeitY for clarity about the PUBG launch date in India has clarified many doubts about the game. It said that “The third takeaway from the reply to the RTI is that there has been no formal communication between MEITY and PUBG Corporation/KRAFTON as many other media outlets had speculated”.

The main point to also consider from the RTI says that, they have not banned the app, but only blocked it.

And the government has only blocked some versions of PUBG mobile, but not all versions.

Who filed the RTI?

The RTI was filed by GemWire. The app maker of PUBG previously announced that they will launch again in India soon, but by analyzing the previous and new RTIs filed, we can say that matter is uncertain.

More recent updates about PUBG mobile game in India

According to the sources, Recently in November 2020, PUBG also released a teaser showing the game will be again back in India soon. They have also started hiring for their office in India. They also appointed Aneesh Aravind as the Country Manager for India PUBG mobile. They tried many attempts to bring PUBG back to India.

As there is also much fake news floating around on social media and fans are just eagerly waiting for the launch of PUBG mobile in India soon. There is no official update as of now from the government, so fans have to keep waiting till the proper news arrives.

This post was last modified on January 8, 2021 3:02 pm

Categories: Business Featured
sai chandu:
Disqus Comments Loading...
Close Bitnami banner
Bitnami