Hi guys, today WAPCOS(Water and power consultancy services) has released the openings of the WAPCOS site engineer job in New Delhi. More details about the WAPCOS Organization and the job posts are discussed below.
WAPCOS Limited is an ‘ISO 9001-2015 “Mini Ratna-I” Organisation intends to engage the Site Engineer (ARMO
WORKS). This will be a contract consolidated basis or a Consultant.
WAPCOS Site engineer job openings 2021
|Qualification||Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical engineering.|
|Number of posts||05|
|Experience||Minimum 03 Years of experience. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in civil works related to Civil operation and Maintenance/ Sewerage/ Storm Water/ Drains/ Roads.|
|Max Age||45 Years as of 01.06.2021|
|Last date of application||07.07.2021|
|How to email@example.com send CV to this email|
- Post name: Site Engineer
- Minimum required qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical engineering.
- Number of posts: 05
- Experience: Minimum 03 Years of experience. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in civil works related to Civil operation and Maintenance/ Sewerage/ Storm Water/ Drains/ Roads.
- Salary: 30,000/- (Approx.)
- 5/28/2021/Pers./Environment/ESIC Hospitals
How to apply for the WAPCOS site engineer role
If you are eligible, then just send your CVs in the prescribed proforma within 21 days from the date of advertisement i.e. on or before 07.07.2021 on firstname.lastname@example.org. For eligibility criteria see the below section.
WAPCOS site engineer eligibility
- Minimum 03 Years of experience. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in civil works related to Civil operation and Maintenance/ Sewerage/ Storm Water/ Drains/ Roads.
- Should be a graduate in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical engineering.
- Your maximum Age should be 45 years as of 01.06.2021.
- The maximum Age as of 01.06.2021 is 45 Years.
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channels or produce a no-objection certificate.
- The posts are purely on temporary on fixed terms Contract / Consultant basis for its Project requirement only.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD will be as per Government Rules.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- The candidates are appointed to be posted at ESCI Hospitals in Delhi/NCR and also liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the Company.
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for skill test/interview/considered further for engagement.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CVs in the prescribed proforma within 21 days from the date of advertisement i.e. on or before 07.07.2021 on email@example.com
- For details and proforma visit website www.wapcos.co.in and for clarification call 0124-2397396.
This post was last modified on June 21, 2021 7:52 pm